5 Reasons to Become a Dental Assistant
A new career as a dental assistant -- would that interest you? Consider our program which offers a career in Dental Assisting that can provide great pay, job security, and a professional work environment. A dentistry position just might be right for you. Employment in this area is expected to have faster expansion than the average for all occupations through 2016, according to the Bureau for Labor Statistics.
A New Dental Assisting Career - Start Now!
Why not benefit from this opportunity? The demand is out there -- In today's economy, there are more job openings available than there are Dental Assistants to go around!
- You'll work in a professional atmosphere assisting with dental procedures, lab work, and office duties.
- You can earn $12 to $26 per hour.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
- Your job may come with benefits such as sick leave and paid vacation, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
Join the Dental Assisting Profession and Change your Life
With this 13 week class, you'll have the skills to get a job immediately after graduation. Training includes 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. Contact us today for more information! We will answer all of your questions about dental assistant school, dental assisting classes, and dental assistant internship.
Sign Up Today for Coupon!
$50 Off Tuition
27450 Ynez Road, Suite 204
Temecula, CA 92591